Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    :wow:
    [video=youtube_share;eZo4hbGJjVI]http://youtu.be/eZo4hbGJjVI[/video]

:+1: for him. Too bad those that he was speaking to those that don't care (the panel sitting in front of him). :(

Last edited:

Staalbund

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2013
    Immigrants know what it is like to live in oppression and slavery. Some of our politicians live in a world of fantasy where no one disobeys the laws besides them.

Streak

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2013
    I've butted heads with the OP several times (I promise it's not personal, I like debating). This is one thing I've had a major opinion change on over the last few month and a large part of that has to do with this forum.

I'll freely admit that at one time not that long ago, I was anti-gun. There was a situation where my girlfriend was threatened and I would not stand for her to feel unsafe so long as I was around and could move. I slowly started chewing on the idea of buying a gun and getting a carry permit -- both things I've done.

My feelings on AR-15s changed dramatically as well. I've had the temptation to buy one, a Ruger 10/22, and a couple of thousand rounds of ammo. I'd like these things because as I grow older and obtain more possessions and start the chapter of my life with my girlfriend (I should say fiancee or whatever, but we're waiting until she pays off her student loans) I want to be prepared for as much as I can.

One thing that I would love to see is a Federal gun permit which permits unrestricted carry in all states/territories.

I enjoy having my weapon for protection. When I'm not at work (I'm not allowed to carry), you'll rarely find me without my gun near by. It's well cared for and I shoot it as often as I can.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I've butted heads with the OP several times (I promise it's not personal, I like debating). This is one thing I've had a major opinion change on over the last few month and a large part of that has to do with this forum.

I'll freely admit that at one time not that long ago, I was anti-gun. There was a situation where my girlfriend was threatened and I would not stand for her to feel unsafe so long as I was around and could move. I slowly started chewing on the idea of buying a gun and getting a carry permit -- both things I've done.

My feelings on AR-15s changed dramatically as well. I've had the temptation to buy one, a Ruger 10/22, and a couple of thousand rounds of ammo. I'd like these things because as I grow older and obtain more possessions and start the chapter of my life with my girlfriend (I should say fiancee or whatever, but we're waiting until she pays off her student loans) I want to be prepared for as much as I can.

One thing that I would love to see is a Federal gun permit which permits unrestricted carry in all states/territories.

I enjoy having my weapon for protection. When I'm not at work (I'm not allowed to carry), you'll rarely find me without my gun near by. It's well cared for and I shoot it as often as I can.

If you're in the NWI area, you can try one of our Meet & Shoots. You can try out different guns, and we all can make fun of Jedi.
    Win/Win

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

I can see we're going to have to de-educate you. <grin/>

The constitution IS our federal gun permit.

Top Bottom