• ...and so much more!
  • Littlejoe

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 4, 2009
    Elrod Indiana
    Hello All,
    I been a member here for 11yrs and I should know this answer. But I will ask anyway just to be safe. Is it against the law if I buy my adult son a handgun as a gift for Christmas? He has a carry permit and is actually in law enforcement now. It’s not a straw purchase unless I receive money right?

Littlejoe

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 4, 2009
    Elrod Indiana
    I thought so, but I been laying low in the gun world and was hoping things didn’t change. Thanks for the info. I will consider the adoption thing if you have ammo..lol

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I thought so, but I been laying low in the gun world and was hoping things didn’t change. Thanks for the info. I will consider the adoption thing if you have ammo..lol
    :):

That reminds me of this joke (timely right now!).

“This morning, I went to the range and just threw all the guns and ammo in the back seat. On the way, I stopped at the gas station, and this drop-dead-gorgeous blond was filling up her car at the next pump.”

She looked at the ammo in the back of my car and said in a very sexy voice, “I believe in barter, big boy. Would you be interested in trading sex for ammo?”

I thought it over for a few seconds and responded, “Well, just what kind of ammo have you got to trade?”

Top Bottom