• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • threedhuntr

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 25, 2011
    Howard county
    Will one front sight pusher work on all dovetailed sights? Or are there different ones for different types of guns? Which ones do you recommend? and why. Thanks in advance for any input.

Jim McKalip

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 16, 2009
    Cumberland
    Sight pusher

I've used several different sight pushers over the past few years and have just gotten the one sold by www.sightpusher.com. It's very solid and works like a champ. At $59.00 shipped it's a bargain. It was in my hands 2 days after I ordered on line. So far I've used it on a Sig, a H&K and an Fn.

I had been using a B&J Machine 500 for several years and it was just too easy to have it slip out of adjustment. It also was difficult to set up.

Hope this helps.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    just got mine

I've used several different sight pushers over the past few years and have just gotten the one sold by www.sightpusher.com. It's very solid and works like a champ. At $59.00 shipped it's a bargain. It was in my hands 2 days after I ordered on line. So far I've used it on a Sig, a H&K and an Fn.

I had been using a B&J Machine 500 for several years and it was just too easy to have it slip out of adjustment. It also was difficult to set up.

Hope this helps.

This^. it's a solid piece of work. You just need a 3/4" wrench or socket to make it work.

Top Bottom