• ...and so much more!
  • 762minigun

Expert
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Indianapolis SS BG
    This guy either doesn't know how to use the Glock reset, or he thinks we don't know how to. I just checked my g19 and the trigger moves maybe a quarter inch to reset, not an inch like he said. I guess he is just trying to make his trigger look more impressive.

SSSHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhh! He's trying to sell us crap we don't need. :laugh:

Gabriel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 3, 2010
    The shore of wonderful Lake Michigan
    I don't get it. What's so bad about the Glock trigger? Assuming you're shooting from reset (and I'm assuming all of us here are...) there isn't any take-up or creep after the first shot. Why do you want the take-up removed from a pistol without an external safety?

This. I also couldn't help but notice that when showing the two different triggers, he didn't pull from reset at all on the stock trigger (in fact, he took his finger completely off the trigger every time). He didn't do that with his trigger and only let the trigger out to reset (which is as far is it lets out according to him). It was basically a "slight of hand" tp make his trigger seem a lot better than it is.

Obviously I haven't tried his trigger, but if you fire your second shot and all thereafter from reset there shouldn't be much of a difference.

rbrthenderson

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    The Moon
    I've got mine ordered. I'll be sure to stick up a range report when I get it installed. From what I was told, the trigger safety still operates normally and still has a 4 lbs pull, it just takes the slack up.

Anyone that has seen Travis run a pistol can see he understand the mechanics of what he's talking about. Yes he's trying to sell a product but I still think it's a good quality trigger that will feel great. Like I said, I'll stick up a range report once I get it!

Also, check out our med pouch on his back at 8:35! :rockwoot:

charley59

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    In Carroll County
    I don't get it. $150 for a reworked $15 Glock factory trigger? My factory Glock triggers with a Scherer connector and possibly an extra power Wolff trigger spring (too much power, doesn't work on some guns). I have a great trigger pull on my Glocks, no need to spend the money. Yeah, definitely crap that is not needed.

Top Bottom