• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Disposable Heart

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.6%
    246   1   1
    Apr 18, 2008
    Greenfield, IN
    We've had a few at Eagle Creek. Their accuracy with .45 LC sucks, cant anything really hot for .45 LC, the 410 performance out of such a short barrel stinks (had pellets bounce back at me at 7 yards with S&B birdshot), and the .410 slugs just plain suck out of that gun (even worse accuracy).

They aren't bad conversation pieces, especially when talking to folks that own guns to begin with. A guy here at work wants one in the worst way, but this is the guy that thinks .410 will saw a man in half with buckshot and .22 defeats ALL body armor INVENTED. Also, all police cruisers have nitrous and 455ci engines (even the Fords today). He knows because his uncle was a cop in Mooresville in the 60s ;).

Its a great concept, terrible enactment.

Crystalship1

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 4, 2008
    Oaklandon, IN.
    A guy here at work wants one in the worst way, but this is the guy that thinks .410 will saw a man in half with buckshot and .22 defeats ALL body armor INVENTED. Also, all police cruisers have nitrous and 455ci engines (even the Fords today). He knows because his uncle was a cop in Mooresville in the 60s ;).

Well..... silly you for thinking otherwise!!! ;)

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    I think i've seen ads for tha Taurus on one of the Outdoor Channel's gun shows. It looks like only a really close range defense weapon.

epsylum

What's going on up here?
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    Shooting .45colt out of it would have to suck accuracy-wise because of the huge gap to the forcing cone. My dad's .357 Maximum (about 25% longer than a Magnum) Ruger Blackhawk keyholes .38s and .357mags are an iffy affair because of the gap. It is dead on with the Maxes though.

40calPUNISHER

Master
    Rating - 99.1%
    116   1   0
    Apr 23, 2008
    now this is a cannon! S&W 460 magnum. it shoots 460 Magnum, 454 Casull and 45 Colt. the 460 packs a big punch, 454 has mild recoil and 45 barely kick...:hijack:

DSC01210.jpg

Top Bottom