• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • .356luger

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 25, 2010
    martinsville
    So here is a topic I haven't read a lot about on here. I'm not sure why so I decided I would post my favorite saw. Silky SUGOI 360 Professional Arborist Saw
    It would seem people on here discredit hand saws for some reasons but this thing is known around our circle as the light saber. I've never timed it but I would say it will cut a 4" log in 30 to 45 seconds maximum. It's lightweight and comes with a nice scabbard. I will warn you of this be EXTREMELY CAREFUL if you buy one if you even touch your self with it it will make you bleed for a very long time. (while clearing a path up a tree this deer season I touched my thumb and had to pull a strap off my tree stand and tie pressure on my thumb to make it stop. This was in the dark and when sun light broke I look like I had cut an artery though it was just a pin prick) The price is high but if you like the old bow saws you will s*** when you use a silky for the first time.

On a side note I operate a tree service and have put this thing to the test at work and camping/hunting etc. it is one bade hombre

Last edited:

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    thatjimboguy
    Top Bottom