Has Anyone Sold Parts to Numrich Before?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tula47

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Jun 28, 2013
    Knox Co.
    I posted the other night about a large collection of stocks that I purchased and I've picked out the ones that I wanted and I'm thinking about just shipping the rest to Numrich and seeing what they will give me. Has anyone ever done this? If so how long was it before you received your offer and was it a decent one?

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    I have, been a while though like 10 years. They are fair, but remember they haave to make a profit on them. You must pay to ship them to them and then they will tell you how much they will give. If you don't like the deal, you pay to have them returned. That is the only sort of bummer about them IMO.

Tula47

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Jun 28, 2013
    Knox Co.
    I have, been a while though like 10 years. They are fair, but remember they haave to make a profit on them. You must pay to ship them to them and then they will tell you how much they will give. If you don't like the deal, you pay to have them returned. That is the only sort of bummer about them IMO.

It says they will reimburse for shipping charges and I understand that they have to make money. What if I have no idea what the parts are? I just know they go on a gun lol

ScouT6a

Master
    Rating - 92.9%
    13   1   0
    Mar 11, 2013
    I did that several years ago with a bunch of M1A parts. They made a very fair offer according to the condition of each part. (They even air gauge the barrels) Seem to recall the offer was made fairly quickly.

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    You get more money if the parts are identified and labeled, but they will usually take parts even if you can't identify them. Prices aren't going to be the greatest, but it's a quick sale.

USMC-Johnson

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 27, 2013
    Fort Wayne
    stop by a gun shop they will probably give you a nice long gun box with plenty of packing material. If you find your self in the fort wayne area i have plenty of boxes that you are more than welcome to.

Gunaria

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 3, 2010
    Warrick Co.
    Numrich or any other reseller will only offer you pennies on the dollar. Put up a parts lot on gunbroker or ebay and you might be amazed on what you can get. Take some pictures and post here and maybe the rest of the class can ID what you have.

Top Bottom