• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Brian

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2012
    Mishawaka
    Hey everyone. I am looking foward to being a part of Ingo. I have heard a lot of good things thus far from current members. I have always had a deep passion for firearms that started back when I was in elementry school. My brothers and I enjoyed watching WWII movies like Battle of the Buldge, Anzio, The Big Red One and my personal favorite Kelly's Heros to name a few, and I liked the weponary used in those movies. So I decided to ask some of my elders about that kind of stuff and became very interested in the history of it all. That intrest has never stopped (I believe my first gun magaziene subscription was in 3rd or 4th grade lol) and It has grown into a passion for research and of course "putting my research into play." I'm by no means an encyclopiedia of firearms but I think that would be boring to know eveything there is to know plus theres so many "new" things coming out. But hey' it's fun to share things like that with people and get some input and knowledge I or other people may not have the oppritunity to enjoy.

Again It's going to be fun talking to you all and I intend to gain and/or share a lot of knowledge here.

RBrianHarless

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 12, 2011
    Kokomo
    Hello from Kokomo! :ingo: Those folks you speak of are from the greatest generation. Had the pleasure to speak with several of them and befriend them over the years. Now they have all passed on.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom