• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

RBrewer

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 14, 2011
    I guess this is where I introduce myself to the group? Any way I will try. I grew up in Indiana and joined the Military, traveled extensively, and lived for periods, in Germany and Korea. When I got out of the Military I returned to Indy for about 10 years. I then moved to California, (Bad financial mistake! But is was a Family matter). Any way I am now living in Texas but I will always think of Indiana as my home!.
    I am a firm believer in our second amendment rights and I'm Conservative politically! I conceal carry everywhere I go, unless prohibited by law or Job circumstance. I carry a Glock 27 most of the time and a Kel Tec PF9 for Formal occasions. I also have a Kel Tec Sub 2k in 40SW for SHTF along with a Savage Model 24 in 410/22.
    Last month, I traveled to Marion In. to visit my mother who gave me the rest of my deceased Fathers fire arms. He was an antique collector. I brought home a Ithica 37 (1946), three Kentucky Long Rifles and a very old French Musket.
    I am open for any conversation about these firearms and more!
    I look forward to conversing with my fellow Hoosiers or :patriot:anybody else!
    :draw: :patriot:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom