• Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • How well prepared are you to survive a long term disaster?

• Total voters
    • Poll closed .
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Survivorjim

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 9, 2011
    Were any of you guys at Camp Independance at Tippecanoe River State Park last month? I was the EMT/Survival Instructor doing the medical classes. I have been teaching survival and self-reliance for over 40-years. I did some classes at Cabelas this Spring. I will be doing some Civilian Preparedness programs for Live Free USA this Fall at Cabelas and other locations. Any way, I am available to answer questions on the forum and it would be great to meet some of you as a travel around the state. I don't get paid for this stuff. I just like to help folks get more self-relient.

Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    Welcome to INGO.... Looking forward to your posts! :ingo:

Were any of you guys at Camp Independance at Tippecanoe River State Park last month? I was the EMT/Survival Instructor doing the medical classes. I have been teaching survival and self-reliance for over 40-years. I did some classes at Cabelas this Spring. I will be doing some Civilian Preparedness programs for Live Free USA this Fall at Cabelas and other locations. Any way, I am available to answer questions on the forum and it would be great to meet some of you as a travel around the state. I don't get paid for this stuff. I just like to help folks get more self-relient.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom