• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 13, 2016
    Columbus
    Hi everybody!

My name is Geoffrey and I just ran across this site while looking for parts for my AR build. I Live in Columbus and have been in Indiana for a little over a year and a half. Living in Columbus, you can probably guess who I work for and why I moved to Indiana.

A little back ground. I grew up in the great Republic of Texas and went to College in Kansas, where I met my wife. We have two dogs who rule our house.

I love hunting, hiking, camping, fishing, working on cars, and recently building ARs. I grew up hunting with my dad and married into a family of hunters. My brother-in-law is a actually waterfowl hunting guide in central Kansas.

I'm looking forward to spending more time with you guys and gals.

Geoffrey

Last edited:

Needmorammo

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2014
    Columbus
    Welcome to INGO from Nashville. I'm from columbus and CAN guess where you work. INGO is a great forum and lots of (mostly) great info to learn from. I do not post much but enjoy reading when I get a chance.:welcome:

stephen87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    May 26, 2010
    The Seven Seas
    Welcome from Indianapolis native, who works in Columbus as well. I don't work for Cummins, but I'm in there every now and then. If you need anything feel free to post up. If I'm in Columbus that day, or soon thereafter, and can help I'll help yah out.

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    Welcome to INGO! I'm sure you'll enjoy your job, seems like a great place to work!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom