• Status
    Not open for further replies.

HoosierN8

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2013
    Indianapolis
    So, I read the forum rules/ tips before posting and am going to write a few sentences to prove I'm actually a reader (heck, I even read the terms of use which were remarkably concise and reasonable).

My name is Nathan. I'm a 23 year-old working college student (if I mentioned the name of my school it would be ironic given Tuesday's news, but I only own handguns anyways I swear!) I am a new gun owner, with an interest in making handgun shooting a hobby but personal defense is my ultimate motivation.

I am excited to tap into the knowledge and experience of the members of this site. I saw a INGO booth at the Indy1500 and heard an employee at a local sporting goods store recommend a customer consider joining the site and trying to trade/sell his firearm here rather than in the store, and while I'm not here to sell a gun, it certainly made an impression. :ingo:

Well I'm starting to ramble so I'm going to go check out the forum I saw on instructions/training and invite your advice on ranges and instruction for a beginner living in Indianapolis.

Hope everyone's having a good night!

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Someone read the FAQs!!!!!!!!!

Why didn't you guys tell me we had FAQs!!!!!!!!

AAAAAHHHHHHhhhhhh!!!

Seriously though.
    Welcome to the forum.
    Develop a thick skin.
    And evaluate and double check info. You don't want to tell and officer...."I saw it on the internet".

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom