• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sajnaj

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 12, 2010
    bfe rockville in
    i have begun to Cary my lc9 in my front right pocket and that was where i normally carried my crkt but since i have been carrying my lc9 i do not what the lc9 to get all scratched up from the knife being in the same pocket. so here are my thoughts i would like to Cary a fixed blade on my belt horizontally with a sheath. witch would be a better choice ? i have not held either of the knives. i have big hands so i am worried about the izula ii being to small for my hands. also any input on a sheath for either for the knives.

thanks jason

ckcollins2003

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 29, 2011
    Muncie
    Love my Izula! Though I don't carry it on my belt, it's so light I don't even feel it. My vote goes to the Izula and like Gator said, Knife Lady carries them and if you live in IN, you should have it the next day after she ships it.

turn4chatter

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2010
    I horizontal carry the Izula 1 with some para-cord and a cord lock. I was going try with Tek-Lok but the para-cord worked so well I didn't even bother.

The only thing I don't like about carrying the Izula (or other fixed blade) is re-sheathing the knife. I can't put it away when I am done with it as quickly as I can a folder.

glockednlocked

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 7, 2008
    izula works great in this application. I carry my izula this way often. I like the 3 better tucked inside the waistband using a paracord check cord. Both are great knives.

Sigasaurus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    111   0   0
    Apr 6, 2011
    Plainfield
    Found an izula ii with all the gear for a bit over $70 is this a fair price? Not to sound goofy I am just getting into the knives and I researched a bit and decided it suits my needs.

drbarnes

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 6, 2008
    Kokomo
    Found an izula ii with all the gear for a bit over $70 is this a fair price? Not to sound goofy I am just getting into the knives and I researched a bit and decided it suits my needs.

I'd talk to knife lady... I think she can beat that price, but I dont want to put words in her mouth

turn4chatter

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2010
    I am 6'5" three hundred and way too many pounds. I have the Izula 1 and have not noticed much problem with the size. I don't think my hands (or anything else for that matter) is disproportionately small. But I don't do anything with it where I need to use a lot force to get the job done. That may make a difference.

I am always attracted to the bigger knife but to be honest when its time to get a job done 9 out of 10 time I am reaching for one of the smaller ones. They just seem to be the right tool.

My Izula gets used more than any of my other knives.

sajnaj

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 12, 2010
    bfe rockville in
    i ordered the izula ii from knifelady i am very pleased with the knife and the fast shipping from knifelady. the knife fits my hand very well, thank you for your opinions

Top Bottom