• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • silentvoice71

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    Ft Wayne IN
    Ok i have 3 80% lowers im gonna be finishing up. 2 are basic 7075 and one is a real nice billet (that one is mine) the 2 are my daughters. I need your help picking quotes and engravings to put on all of them. For the girls id like a nice quote from the bible and a nice engraving like an angel , not a cartoony angel but something classy as these will be nice rifles i hand them when their older. For my billet i want some badness lol. Im having writers block on what to put on these things and i know you guys wont dissapoint. Please serious ideas.

Thanks guys
    Dustin

roadrunner681

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 2, 2013
    henry county
    i would use the though i walk though the valley of death quote spread out over all three rifles, so if you lay them beside each other yours above the youngest on the bottom you can read the whole quote

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    Timothy 1:7 For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but a spirit of power, of love and of self-discipline.

Proverbs 31:30 Charm is deceptive and beauty is fleeting, but a woman who fears the Lord is to be praised.

GustavHalbach

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 6, 2010
    Part of Psalm 58:7 from the King James version are not too bad and might work for you and your daughters. ..."when he bendeth his bow to shoot his arrows, let them be as cut in pieces"...

-G

meegz

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2013
    Delaware County
    “I do not permit a woman to teach or to have authority over a man; she must be silent.” (1 Timothy 2:12)

“Wives, submit to your husbands as to the Lord.” (Ephesians 5:22)

N_K_1984

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Dec 15, 2009
    i would use the... ...quote spread out over all three rifles, so if you lay them beside each other yours above the youngest on the bottom you can read the whole quote

A stretch on Ezekiel 25:17....

"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy My brothers. And you will know My name is the Lord when I lay My vengeance upon thee."

TheEngineer

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 12, 2013
    Down South
    A stretch on Ezekiel 25:17....

"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy My brothers. And you will know My name is the Lord when I lay My vengeance upon thee."

Anyone who has seen Pulp Fiction knows what happens after this passage is said :shoot:

Top Bottom