Hey! Coming from Irvington, Indianapolis!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

SpaldingPM

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 22, 2013
    Hey there guys. Name is Patrick; 23 years old (or 23 years young as most of my shooting buddies like to say hah); student at Iupui working on my Homeland Security and Public safety major w/ a minor in criminology.
    HUGEEEE into firearms. I've gone through 7 different AR's in the past 4 months (olympic builds, rock rivers, colts, bushmasters, dpms), but finally found one that comes complete that i love! My DoubleStar star 15 CAR ^up in my avatar lol. Also just acquired my dream handgun a few weeks ago... a Beretta M9 :):
    Adding to my small collection is a wasr 10/63, a mosin m44 and a 91/30, a heritage rough rider 22lr/wmr, kel tec p11, remington 700 vtr in 308, and a ruger p89!
    I'm also pretty huge into v8 muscle cars. Got a 01 Bullit with built stroker and vortech supercharged. I'm always working on that and enjoying nice cruises with my friends every weekend (when school and or work isn't harvesting my soul hah). But yeah, thats pretty much me in a nutshell. Proud to be part on INGO! I've heard nothing but great things.

SideArmed

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 22, 2011
    For some reason the site will not allow me to post in any other threads, just my own. Any help?

Welcome!

You can post anywhere on the board other than, introductions threads that are not your own, and the classifieds. There is a ton of information to be found in the stickied threads at the top of each of the subforums, and the INGO FAQ.

SpaldingPM

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 22, 2013
    Welcome!

You can post anywhere on the board other than, introductions threads that are not your own, and the classifieds. There is a ton of information to be found in the stickied threads at the top of each of the subforums, and the INGO FAQ.
    Gotcha! Thanks!:rockwoot:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom