• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LionWeight

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Sep 17, 2011
    Merrillville
    As stated in other threads. I bought a package deal NIB 9 and 45 for 260.00. This was many years ago. They have never FTF. They are fairly accurate. No, they ain't pretty like some others. But for an inexpensive handgun I have never regretted buying them. I do own others I like to shoot more, but I could care less what the guy next to me on the line thinks. I'm havin fun puttin lead on paper. I can usually out score him with my "ugly" gun.:p

JohnP82

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 2, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    I own two and have never had any kind of problem with either of them. I know seceral others that own various HiPoint firearms and no issues from any of them either.

They are what they are, kind of heavy, low capacity compared to other weapons out there, but in all of my experiences they work.

Sure there are better options out there, but if a HiPoint is all someone can afford at the time, then they are certainly better than nothing.

BblhdDave

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2012
    I had the HiPoint JHP 45. Never had any problems with it, so I never got to use the customer service. Bought a second mag, but didn't like their price for a holster. Found that the nylon holster that Walmart carried for their bb pistols held my 45 and the spare clip. I would rather have a SIG or 1911, but at the time I couldn't afford them.

Last edited:

BLA

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 14, 2011
    Brown County
    Only ever handled one can't beat the price but I just couldn't get used to the weight distribution on the gun. Too top heavy. But hey if you like it buy it no hurt trying.

IrishFiddler

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 19, 2010
    I too have a C9. Too big to use as a carry weapon for me, but it's a great "truck gun". It's hard to beat the price, and I've found it to be very reliable and fairly accurate.

Top Bottom