• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • krvincen

Marksman
    Rating - 90%
    9   1   0
    May 20, 2011
    Osceola
    I have a high standard victor original hamden manufacture that was my dad's match pistol for indiana state bullseye team/camp perry invite etc back in the 70's. Pistoln is in very nice condition, was balanced/tightened and aftermarket trigger installed I believe back in '77. Shoots like a dream, looks beautiful just not anything I am interested in shooting so it's been sitting in my safe oiled up mostly for the last 20 years. I am considering selling it, but have no clue what these hamden versions are worth, just that they are worth more than the later troublesome houston version. Anyone have any idea what I should list this for if I do decide to part with it?

barrelmaker_2002

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 8, 2009
    Rochester, MN
    I have a high standard victor original hamden manufacture that was my dad's match pistol for indiana state bullseye team/camp perry invite etc back in the 70's. Pistoln is in very nice condition, was balanced/tightened and aftermarket trigger installed I believe back in '77. Shoots like a dream, looks beautiful just not anything I am interested in shooting so it's been sitting in my safe oiled up mostly for the last 20 years. I am considering selling it, but have no clue what these hamden versions are worth, just that they are worth more than the later troublesome houston version. Anyone have any idea what I should list this for if I do decide to part with it?

I posted a link to this thread on the FB wall of of friend of mine who might know. Between him and his dad, they probably have a dozen high standard pistols. Never mind one of them might buy it from you.

I will let you know if he answers....

krvincen

Marksman
    Rating - 90%
    9   1   0
    May 20, 2011
    Osceola
    That's kinda what my guess was just wasnt too certain. Thank you asking him, that's very helpfull and appreciated!

Top Bottom