• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BfBlair

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 23, 2009
    I purchased a crossbreed super tuck for my gen 4 flock 19. The top of the holster has begun to curl across the rear of the slide and somewhat interferes with my draw. Is this a case of should have chosen the combat cut or is there a remedy? Thanks for any advice.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2016
    Bloomington
    I purchased a crossbreed super tuck for my gen 4 flock 19.

maybe you should holster a gun instead of a bunch of birds, but seriously maybe youve got your belt to tight crimping the middle of the holster making a sort of U shape, or it could be your body type. But in the end id say this is a case of shoulda chose the combat cut

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    I observed the same with the Crossbreed. Thin leather, no reinforcement, easy to curl over. I cut it off prior to eventually abandoning the holster.

thunderchicken

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    Indianapolis
    A friend of mine has had the same problem with his super tuck. I wear an Alien Gear cloak tuck 3.0 which is a very similar design but it has a thin spring steel layer sandwiched between the neoprene backing and the "alien skin". It has held it's shape very well

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars

Because this.

I'd rather have this for $90.00, with the ability to interchange shells delivered with candy within a week...

DSC_0187.jpg

Than this for $69.75 after a 2 month wait...

5736768905_0dce85cd7f.jpg

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Thanks. Had crossbreed for years. Thinking of trying aliengear 3.0 and a mtac.

mammynun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 30, 2009
    New Albany
    My last interaction with Crossbreed.... I'll take this level of CS any day.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello "mammynun,"

Thank you for contacting us!

Our lifetime warranty includes if the leather is no longer properly working with the holster. If you want to upgrade the existing leather on the holster from cowhide to horsehide, we perform that service for $15 if you want to upgrade to the horsehide. If so, I can provide you details regarding that or a standard warranty repair.

Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns.

Have a great day,

Tom
    CrossBreed Customer Service

info@cbholsters.com
    Ph: 1-888-732-5011
    www.crossbreedholsters.com

crossbreed_logo3.jpg

On Fri, Aug 19, 2016 at 5:27 AM, "mammynun" wrote:
    Does your lifetime warranty include leather that’s lost its stiffness? I have 3 of your ST’s and the one that gets the most use has become floppy. I’ve decided that horsehide is the way to go in the future…

Different subject… I’d like to see the Light Defender series expanded to full size M&P’s and CZ’s (SP-01 and P-07) for use with the Surefire X300U. The “U” is a little longer and backwards compatible with the older X300 series…

Thanks!
    "mammynun"

Top Bottom