• g00n24

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    IN
    http://youtu.be/tsqy73wE5Eo

Seems like this would be a great way to make a pistol a stamp-less SBR...of course no one would ever think of shooting this off one's shoulder :ar15:.

I'm not really up on the class III stuff....so what makes this legal? The fact it is just attached via friction have anything to do with it? Or just because the guy in the ATF office that approved it has no imagination?

g00n24

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    IN
    Ok, so if one was to use it as it is not intended to be used (i.e. used it as a stock) would that be an illegal act? I guess that is my question.

Titanium_Frost

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    Southwestern Indiana
    Ok, so if one was to use it as it is not intended to be used (i.e. used it as a stock) would that be an illegal act? I guess that is my question.

:n00b:

If you put a Glock up to your shoulder and fire it is it illegal? How about those Rossi Mare's Leg pistols that look like a cut down lever rifle (but are made from virgin receivers)?

Dude, the letter of the law says "designed." These are designed to be fired with one hand. If one wanted to they could fire a pistol AR with the buffertube against their shoulder.

What kills me more than anything is the droves of people who go along with these stupid, assinign :bs: laws that violate the principles of the 2A by infringing their right to bear arms.

Top Bottom