• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ARININ

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 13, 2008
    :cheers:Two years ago I stumbled onto infowars.com / prisonplanet.com

After spending 12 hours a day researching 9/11 and the IRS ETC. How many of you realize the insanely high probability given the rock solid facts. That our nation has been hijacked by a group of global elite world bankers that will stop at nothing to implement a one world government absolutely destroying the America we all love and cherish.

Yeah you can call me crazy all you want i don't really care, i listened to Alex Jones sya 3 years ago that by 2009 there would be 200 a barrel oil and another war with Iran. IM sorry either he is the real deal prophet or the man knows his facts...... DO YOU???

INFOWARS.com
    Prisonplanet.com

J

jerbur6

i think hes got a point i seen the nwo take over rasslin one time why not the rest of the world.

Lars

Rifleman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    Cedar Creek, TX
    I'll add a small bit of useful discussion into this.

Why would you base 100% of your 12 hours a day research on websites all owned, controlled, and written for by a single person? Alex Jones isn't exactly the kind of guy I would base my entire belief system on.

That's about the same as believing every word uttered from Michael Moore, and Al Gore.

Of course the great thing about the first Amendment is, everyone is entitled to share their crazy ideas.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Why would you base 100% of your 12 hours a day research on websites all owned, controlled, and written for by a single person? Alex Jones isn't exactly the kind of guy I would base my entire belief system on.

Well it seems to be working out well for Tom Cruise and that there L. Ron Hubbard fella.:lmfao:

Top Bottom