• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tuttjs

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2012
    I'm trying to find the form to register for CMP so I can buy my Garand, but all I can find is the form to affiliate a club with them :dunno: Since I am active military, from my understanding I do not need to join a club, or pay any fee's, just send in this mysterious registration form I can't find.

tuttjs

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2012
    All I can find is this CMP - Clubs no registration form. Just a page telling me to find a club. When I search Marine Corps, I find clubs but you have to pay??

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    No. When you order your rifle from the CMP you fill out the four page order form and enclose a copy of your DD214 (if a vet) or your active duty id card. There is no "registration."
    You can always call them for clarification.

tuttjs

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2012
    No. When you order your rifle from the CMP you fill out the four page order form and enclose a copy of your DD214 (if a vet) or your active duty id card. There is no "registration."
    You can always call them for clarification.

:rockwoot: thanks

LarryC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 18, 2012
    Frankfort
    Eligibility Requirements This is the site listing all the requirements. As an active military you are already a "member of an affiliated club" as all US branches of the military are included. You meet the "Marksmanship or other firearm related activity" as an active service member. I believe you still will have to include a copy of your drivers license (proof of age) and a NOTARIZED "Universal Purchaser Certification and Agreement". (My son did and he is a vet). It is kind of a hassle the first time but it is easier to order after that. The link to the Universal Purchaser Certification and Agreement is on the site I listed at the start of this message. The sales order form and other information is on the page Sales Form Index - the "Sales order form fillable" is an Adobe page that allows you to type in and print the form with your information from your computer. Good luck, they have some good buys. THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE!

Farmritch

Expert
    Rating - 83.3%
    5   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    OC
    In my opinion it's not right but they also honor LTCH, or Carry permits as proof of marksmanship/training also.
    Michigan & Ohio you have to shoot to get a license/permit but as we know Indiana honors the constitution, but hey if it works ... what the heck?

Top Bottom