• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cedartop

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 25, 2010
    North of Notre Dame.
    I wrote Lucas off at first as just another insta/youtuber and didn't bother. After the broohaha with him and that goofball Frogman tactical threatening him and then Matt Pranka saying good stuff about him I checked out his content. It is good stuff and I would have no problem recommending him. It is more evidence toward the you don't have to be mil or LE to know what you are talking about in relationship to self defense or general skill in regards to firearms.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I wrote Lucas off at first as just another insta/youtuber and didn't bother. After the broohaha with him and that goofball Frogman tactical threatening him and then Matt Pranka saying good stuff about him I checked out his content. It is good stuff and I would have no problem recommending him. It is more evidence toward the you don't have to be mil or LE to know what you are talking about in relationship to self defense or general skill in regards to firearms.

Me too. Lotta YouTubers out there just repeating other's stuff, as if it were their own. On top of Lucas looking like he's 15 years old. :rolleyes:

I started paying more attention when he started showing up on other channels and podcasts. One of them mentioned that Lucas is a self made millionaire. Hmm...

I like what he does in this video though, for sure.

:twocents:

RSindy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2021
    Carmel
    It’s understandable to have initial skepticism, especially with the proliferation of influencers, but hearing positive reviews from reputable sources like Matt Pranka can definitely change one’s perspective.

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    Lucas seems somewhat honest as well. They introduced the ragnarok mag holders and he said not to upgrade from your old ones unless there’s a specific need. I liked that.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Lucas seems somewhat honest as well. They introduced the ragnarok mag holders and he said not to upgrade from your old ones unless there’s a specific need. I liked that.

I thought Lucas was pretty graceful in the video, when it came to holsters. Mentioning he was biased, yet not insisting on using T.REX holsters.

:yesway:

Top Bottom