• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    I don't know that one but thanks for the recommendation. I used to go to a _great_ outdoor range in Florida, it went out to 1000yds and had a full auto section behind a separate berm (not that I own anything that exciting, but it was fun to go watch occasionally). Sadly with ammo costing what it does, I don't go shooting much these days - I like Uncle Rudy's though, but since it's an indoor range with fairly strict rules (eg no steel case) I only bring my 22 pistol there.

I'm not very skilled with long guns, but practice makes perfect as they say...
    500 is out longest range, but it’s only open for matches and one or two days for non match shooting but we have 8 bays for shooting anything, and 2 that have bottleneck cartridge restrictions due to the falling plate racks, our cost is 100 a year and a workday (there’s a 70 fine if you don’t do the workday) and a 50 dollar application fee, and we are a nra affiliated club, so nra membership is required.

We’re open 7 days a week open from 6 and til 10:30 Sunday thru Thursday and midnight on Friday and Saturday (yes the bays have lights)

Application can be downloaded from Redbrush.org

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom