• mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    We lost at least two students at our school to hunting accidents. One was in my class and died when we were in the seventh grade. The other died when I was a sophomore. I believe was one year ahead of me. That one went to our church.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I went to Elementary school, with a guy, his dad, was shot by his uncle, while squirrel hunting .....

I hate hearing about this sort of thing. This and ATV accidents...and there have been way too many of those this year as well. Coming home from blueberry festival today, there was some young guy racing a 4 wheeler down state road 23. No helmet...no protective gear of any kind...zooming down the highway. I feel so sorry for the officers that have to respond to these types of accidents.

Hookeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    armpit of the midwest
    My lunch lady's husband was killed while hunting, some kid shot him in the chest with an arrow.
    They wrote it up in Bowhunter magazine way back (I had been out of HS for some time).
    Bowhunter Magazine was a Blue J publication, started by a handful of guys that hunted, worked at Magnavox in Ft Wayne.
    One of the guys was in my mom's bridge club, or his wife was......and he had to tag along LOL.

Top Bottom