• ...and so much more!
  • whocares

Shooter
    Rating - 92.9%
    13   1   0
    Nov 9, 2010
    Clarksville, IN.
    Man I cant believe Im just posting this,

About a month ago I picked up my first CZ pistol. I have been pretty hardcore single action with the exception of my 92fs. I started wanting a pistol with a rail and higher capacity than my 1911s. I had decided the new XDM 5.25 was the pistol, but I hated to go polymer. I had been liking CZ75 pistols for years but hadnt owned one. It was all the positive vibe about the CZ line and an ad I saw in combat handgun magazine that made me rethink the Springfield XDM5.25. I read a bunch of reviews about the new CZ75SP01 which perfectly fit the bill with high capacity and railed. The tactical model is an all steel frame the Phantom which is polymer. I wanted the tactical and could find them nowhere. I mean no one had the tactical model, and Im still on a contact list from 2 months ago at several sights with still no response. Well I had made my mind up on the CZ75SP01 so I settled for polymer in absence of steel frame option. No regrets yet.

The pistol is a champ. I would put it against my 92fs as far as shootability all day. I love the natural point of aim and muzzle balance for quick shot groups. The grip is long and for my hands and shooting preference feels awesome. I have great control while shooting. All around a great gun that is accurate out the box. An easy and natural shooter that I wouldnt hesitate to recomend anyone purchase.

The only thing that is a bit annoying is the CZ75s inverted slide which doesnt give much to grab hold of when manually chambering a round. This has become very minor as the overall function has been flawless and I understand the design feature as being part of what keeps this pistol so balanced.

2011-11-08222521.jpg

2011-11-08222608.jpg

Mad Macs

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 3, 2011
    Plainfield, IN
    It's hard to find one around Indy, I got lucky finding a used one for just over $400. Most shops have P-07's around but not any full size CZ's. Sadly a lot of shops stock mostly Glocks. Bradi's will order one for you, and they're handling my FFL for my Shadow.

LockStocksAndBarrel

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    I have one also. One of my favorites. Anyone that shoots it loves it. Ask Lock, Stocks and Barrel. He hunted all over the Indy 1500 a year ago to find one.

It's true. I shot jfw46544's Phantom and had to have one. Best sidearm I've shot. My favorite. I like it better than my PX4 and that's a sweet gun.

Enjoy it!:rockwoot:

whocares

Shooter
    Rating - 92.9%
    13   1   0
    Nov 9, 2010
    Clarksville, IN.
    Unanimous

It's true. I shot jfw46544's Phantom and had to have one. Best sidearm I've shot. My favorite. I like it better than my PX4 and that's a sweet gun.

Enjoy it!:rockwoot:

When I was trying to decide XDM 5.25 or CZ75SP01, it was the overwhelming praise owners had for this CZ that sealed the deal. I found that I agreed whole heartedly with the positive feedback expressed by reviewers and users when I got mine. Truly a great feeling pistol.

Top Bottom