• ...and so much more!
  • Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    The argument used to be that a black person couldn't be racist because they didn't have the power to hurt you. If that was ever true, it certainly isn't now. There have been many recent incidents where someone said something, the aggrieved party reported it to their employer and they were fired. I know for certain that if I posted under my name and made some racist or homophobic comment, the other party would certainly get me fired if they reported it. So I would argue, they have enough power now to be considered racist.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    The argument used to be that a black person couldn't be racist because they didn't have the power to hurt you. If that was ever true, it certainly isn't now. There have been many recent incidents where someone said something, the aggrieved party reported it to their employer and they were fired. I know for certain that if I posted under my name and made some racist or homophobic comment, the other party would certainly get me fired if they reported it. So I would argue, they have enough power now to be considered racist.
    You don't even have to post anything racist. They will doctor your message before sending it to your employer. I've literally had that happen. Luckily I still worked for a fantastic boss who had my back. Used to be a facebook private group that was called "get racist white people fired". No lie.

yotehunt

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 2, 2021
    Not Iraq
    The DoD has so many BS programs of record like this. My last year was early Biden 2.0 and things went south quick. They even wanted people to feel guilty because of your skin tone, or lack of it. Even though they taught you never worry about age, race, gender, orientation, ethnicity etc for the 20 years prior.

Top Bottom