• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 66chevelle

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Jun 16, 2008
    greenfield
    I have the chance to buy a Remington model 11 that came off navy ship. A guy I worked with was pretty high ranked in the Navy and when he retired after 35 years of service he bought this gun off of the ship that the US was selling to Turkey. It is pretty beat up condition but it is stamped US and has a picture of a boom on the barrel. There is also what looks like a muzzle brake on the end of the barrel. I first thought it was the old style changeable chokes but this does not move and has nothing to do with the chokes. I was wanting to know what a fair price would be and if the navy part of it ads very much value.

indianaarsenal

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2012
    valparaiso IN
    almost new condition ones are under $800. down to $200 for beaters. most decent ones are are around $400... These are by no means rare.. there are thousands of them out there. the were for arial gun training

Sgt7330

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 25, 2011
    Rush Co.
    I couldnt begin to advise a value on it. It may be worth cruising another forum on old military guns to see if anyone has some knowledge. Have you looked on gunbroker to see if there is anything similar? I hear of Jouster and possibly CMP forum having great info, may try them out.

Top Bottom