• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • elpenguin0717

Marksman
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Jan 31, 2011
    indy
    Hahahaha my moms last Name is Lima lol but dang your in Peru? Sweet! You gotta go see the Nasca lines and all the other ancient alien/ ancient human sites there crazy stuff use to but prolly still does go on there and go to lake titicaca haaahahahahahagag

Bondhead88

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 26, 2010
    Currently In Toronto
    Hahahaha my moms last Name is Lima lol but dang your in Peru? Sweet! You gotta go see the Nasca lines and all the other ancient alien/ ancient human sites there crazy stuff use to but prolly still does go on there and go to lake titicaca haaahahahahahagag
    I have been here since August, before that I was two months in Mexico City. We also were in Guyaquil an Santo Domingo, Ecuador for a few weeks.

We come back Jan 31 an we will be in the US (based out of Gary) until at least late July maybe mid October!

Bondhead88

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 26, 2010
    Currently In Toronto
    And yes we have seen many things. In fact we were right on the mountain with the monkey. That was the most harrowing bus ride I have ever taken. No guard rails and straight down if you go off.

If a vehicle is coming down while you are going up then you have a problem, because it is one lane.

elpenguin0717

Marksman
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Jan 31, 2011
    indy
    Dang im jealous man I wanna Go snowboard on the Andes so bad psh I wish we had hills here in Indiana I'd never leave te state if we had mountians lol iv only been to el Salvador and guatemala been life is way diffrent down there people here really don't know how good we have it even the homeless here have it good compared to there

elpenguin0717

Marksman
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Jan 31, 2011
    indy
    Hahhahahaha omg I know what you mean and the people don't budge everyone is in a rush ......I had drive a frieghtliner fl70 with a 24' bed crazy atleast when your big people will get the idea lol even a big truck like a long bed cummins diesel in the city it sucked motorcycles and cars diving in and out. I was lik god let me leave here without killing someone on accident hahahahah

Top Bottom