• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Stevenson

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2012
    Noblesville, In
    Hi there. I am thnking about getting into IDPA. I live in Noblesville and see that the Hamilton County Fish & Game Association hosts matches. The Atlanta Conservation Club as well.
    Does anyone have any experiences with these? Would one be better than the other to join?

Thanks!

pinhead56

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2008
    Indianapolis
    I've been shooting IDPA at Atlanta Conservation Club for a few years now and I can tell you that you'll have a blast! IDPA shoots are the first Sat. of each month. Be there by 9am to go through a new shooter meeting. See their webpage IndyIDPA for the details...

Hogwylde

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 12, 2011
    Moved to Tucson, AZ
    You don't need to join either club to shoot IDPA and it doesn't cost any different for members or non members. Both clubs are excellent facilities and matches are efficiently and professonally run by their respective match directors. ACC is always run on the first Sat of the months. HCFG has theirs on the second Sat of the month. HCFG is smaller and the number of participants is limited. Although.... HCFG is expanding with quite a few more bays now.

Wildcat Valley Rifle and Pistol Club runs their matchs on the second Sat of the month also up in Brookston, IN. I know there are a few other clubs around doing IDPA. You don't have to join ANY club to shoot. But, you DO have to join IDPA after your first match.

Top Bottom