• ...and so much more!
  • MrSmitty

Master of useless information
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    New Albany
    Hello everyone,

I am a new member, that actually decided to join because someone is selling a Keltec P32 in the forums and I am interested. However, I didn't understand that I must post some before I can respond to classifieds, so here I am, lol. Anyway, I am someone that simply will invent reasons not to carry a gun on me if it is a pain, as I don't want it to print or pull on my clothing too much (weight). I see a lot of gun reviews about mouse guns, then come to find out that the gun is 11.5oz or more. It seems like these guns, while small in size, would feel like a small brick in your pocket, but yet the reviewers are calling them underwear guns. Due to this reasoning, I don't understand why the Keltec P32 doesn't get more love, the gun only weighs something like 6.5oz empty compared to the Ruger LCP II 22lr which weighs 11.2 oz. I mean that is damn near double the weight; I don't see how that would really work if I had on athletic shorts without some kind of additional belt.

I have never concealed carried before, am I making too much of a fuss about the weight?
    Welcome to the forum!! Sit down, and read awhile!! This is a great place for some learnin' about guns, and other things... I am a P32 owner, and while others may poo-poo the .32 acp, I love it! In my opinion, the KT P32 started the modern mouse gun trend...I carry one every day, while at work, it fits in a watch pocket of my work jeans, and I sometimes forget it's there, as to accuracy, It's not a target gun, but for a belly gun it will do what it is intended for.......making holes in things, if 7 holes doesn't stop the threat, I'm in trouble any way....Good luck! and make those 50 quality posts! OK I had to add this... I traded for a Taurus GX 4, and it has become my main EDC, when not at work, OP, this would be another light carry option, I carry 147 gr JHP's and they run great in it, but 115 FMJ's do get snappy, but still fun... Kel Tec get some abuse here sometimes, but just remember this...S&W pretty much copied KT's ideas for their Shotgun, and the FPC......

Last edited:

breakingcontact

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 75%
    3   1   0
    Mar 7, 2018
    Southern Indiana
    Heavy guns shoot better, but are harder (for me) to carry even with a good belt/holster, they aren't fun.

Smaller guns are harder to shoot, easier to carry and once you get proficient with shooting, (for me), they do the job.

Objectively, carry the biggest gun, with the most capacity, in the most capable caliber that you will consistently carry.

For me, it's a small gun.

Top Bottom