• ...and so much more!
  • j706

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   1
    Dec 4, 2008
    Lizton
    Smart woman...real smart. IMO she deserves her felony. I could see if someone happened to forget they were armed...maybe. But to pull a gun and set it on a table during a meeting is plain dumb.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    This can't be a secret that doing this is highly illegal...laws of this sort are pretty much ingrained into the American conscience...then to pull it out for no good reason... In that respect, I have no sympathy for this lady.

Now...a convicted felon (I'm assuming that's the way it will end)...a high price to pay for an act of ignorance.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Not sure if she will have a felony in the end.
    The article states she will be on probation for 18 months has to attend anger management classes and surrender her gun while on probation and not drink. So what occurs at the end of 18 months? The charges are dropped?

Also she brought the gun to show the school how easy it is to bring a weapon to the school since her son was/is being bullied at the school and she is/was afraid that the bullies will harm her son next time.

Overwatch

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2014
    Putnam County
    ... Trahan says the gun was pulling her pants down during the meeting so she took it out and placed on a table.

Wait. She did what?

facepalm2.jpg

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    If she wanted to make a point she could have brought in a toy gun and did the same thing. This was just a reckless stunt that backfired, as well it should have

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Not sure if she will have a felony in the end.
    The article states she will be on probation for 18 months has to attend anger management classes and surrender her gun while on probation and not drink. So what occurs at the end of 18 months? The charges are dropped?

Also she brought the gun to show the school how easy it is to bring a weapon to the school since her son was/is being bullied at the school and she is/was afraid that the bullies will harm her son next time.
    Not the newspapers get these things right, but if it was a felony charge wouldn't she have to surrender her guns forever?

jgreiner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 13, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    Some people shouldn't carry. you know, the types that clean out the clogs on their woodchippers with their hands while it is still running. Or look under the deck of a lawn mower while the blade is running.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Some people shouldn't carry. you know, the types that clean out the clogs on their woodchippers with their hands while it is still running. Or look under the deck of a lawn mower while the blade is running.

I guy I worked with always liked to laugh at the dumb things people do. Used to always say, "yep, you get rid of the dumb ones first."

One snowy morning he told me about how he lost a glove. "My snow blower got clogged up and...". Made me think, well, you don't always get rid of them first.

Top Bottom