• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GuyRelford

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 30, 2009
    Zionsville
    TFT is again offering a $50 discount to INGO members on our Comprehensive Indiana Gun Law course being held on April 19, 2014 at Tim's Shooting Academy of Westfield. This course features a detailed discussion of the most important legal issues for Indiana gun owners, including where you can and cannot carry a gun - even with a LTCH, when you can and cannot point a gun at another person, how to avoid prosecution for criminal recklessness with a deadly weapon and/or intimidation with deadly weapon, when you can justifiably use deadly force under Indiana law and how to interact with law enforcement if you are involved in a self-defense shooting - and that is just the tip of the iceberg. Our graduates will confirm that this is the most important and useful training you can take to preserve your legal rights (and stay out of jail) as a gun owner in Indiana.

This is 8 hours of detailed legal education taught by an attorney who practices exclusively in this area - for $125

To register, just email us at grelford@tactical-firearms.com so we can confirm your spot in the course and process your discount.

We hope to see you on April 19.

Guy

GuyRelford

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 30, 2009
    Zionsville
    We still have openings in this course if you are interested in attending. This could be the most important firearms training course you'll ever take - because it can literally keep you out of jail.

Guy

Last edited:

Thegeek

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Indianapolis
    My in-laws were in that class. Said it was very well run and the content and presentation thereof kept them engaged throughout the day.

GuyRelford

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 30, 2009
    Zionsville
    Folks - I wanted everyone to know that at Tim's request, this course has been moved to Eagle Creek Pistol Range. Our website has been updated to reflect the correct location - but I wanted INGO members to be aware as well.

Guy

WatermAlan

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 30, 2014
    Carmel
    Man, I've been waiting for something like this, but I'm going to be out of town this weekend for Easter :( Hopefully there will be more INGO discounts in the future.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I will definitely be on the watch for the next class. Sounds like a decent value.

I can not say enough about it. This is a great class.

I wonder if they would be willing to do a discount if we got enough people/members to take the class or any of their classes?

You're already getting an INGO discount. You want another on top of that?
    This class might keep you out of jail.
    Or it might cut down on reaction time due to being unsure of the law.

Why am I just now seeing this! :n00b:

I'll talk to my mom tomorrow, this is a MUST for us because we just got our LTCH yesterday.

Cause you're a noob?

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    Friend of mine from work and I attended today. Hate it too me SOOOO long to get to this class but glad I finally did.

Made notes of most of the cases because I'm really interested and going back and reading more of the details.

Highly recommended!

GuyRelford

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 30, 2009
    Zionsville
    Friend of mine from work and I attended today. Hate it too me SOOOO long to get to this class but glad I finally did.

Made notes of most of the cases because I'm really interested and going back and reading more of the details.

Highly recommended!

It was great to have you in the course!! And thank you for the kind words!

Guy

beararms1776

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2010
    INGO

Highly recommended!
    Superb class. Well worth the investment. It was very educating and a very valuable course.

Top Bottom