Is there a support group for this NFA adiction i seem to be getting?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • How to deal with a NFA addiction.

• Total voters

Drakkule

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    Butler,IN. 46721
    It started with a suppressor from 21st Century at their 5 year sale, since then i have bought a M10A1, and yesterday i sent out the paperwork for my first SBR, and i am waiting on my AR-15 pistol to come in so i can start the process for another SBR. A lot of people warned me that a suppressor was a gateway drug, but how do i stop? Every time i see a new rifle, i keep thinking, " that would be better if it was 8-9 inches shorter". What can i do to stop this addiction?

Drakkule

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    Butler,IN. 46721
    not allowed, i already started my paperwork, so i am not able to attend. I would have loved to, but rules are rules. If there is ever an open shoot in Indiana, preferably the northern part, i would be there in a heartbeat.

redneckmedic

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Greenfield
    not allowed, i already started my paperwork, so i am not able to attend. I would have loved to, but rules are rules. If there is ever an open shoot in Indiana, preferably the northern part, i would be there in a heartbeat.

I have a feel'n Huss Indiana will be reoccurring

chuckp

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 22, 2009
    Central IN
    After a while you don't get anxious waiting for a transfer. It helps to have at least one item in transfer at all times.

chuck

Drakkule

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    Butler,IN. 46721
    Just do what the federal government does. Feed the addiction.
    Huntertown Arms is the reason i have this problem in the first place. If the suppressors weren't so affordable, i wouldn't have started this whole fiasco in the first place. I don't know weather to blame you, or thank you...... I'll go with thanks for now, now get the 9mm suppressor finished so i feed my addiction before i get help, which i doubt i will get around this place. :ingo::)::ar15:

Drakkule

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    Butler,IN. 46721
    Yeah, but 3 in the first 1 1/2 months is a tad bit much. I will have gone from none ever to 4 in about 2 months. Hopefully there will be a get together or 12 in the N.E. corner of the state sometime.

Steve B

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    KEWANNA
    I feel your pain. I bought a RPB M10/9 with a 2 stage suppressor. While I'm waiting for it to clear I got on the AMP 10 upper list, the PS 22 conversion list and am ordering a Thompson Machine HDC suppressor. We won't even discuss the mags, drums, stocks and other accessories. Now if I just don't end up looking like this :fogey: before I actually get any of them I'll be happy. :D

PriestEG

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 4, 2011
    Indianapolis
    the USMC is a pretty good group for the support of this kind of addiction!! they will let you train with (ammunition provided!!!) all sorts of goodies AND pay you for it

Top Bottom