• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IUKalash429

Bullet Hose
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Apr 6, 2019
    Rum Ham
    Pretty much unobtainium from the online retailers right now. A few places like Soviet Stocks let you sign up for back-in-stock notifications, but Russian 74 bolts are gonna run you about three bills there. You might be able to find an American-made one but I'm not sure I'd wholly trust a PSA bolt.

Have you tried a WTB ad over on the Files? That might be your best and quickest bet. I'd also try /comblocmarket on Reddit.

Also, I've had some luck sourcing unique and harder to find items direct from guys in Ukraine, Romania, and Russia. Often you can find a high-volume seller of eastern bloc wares on places like eBay and Etsy, and then direct message them with requests for stuff they're not allowed to sell on those sites. It can be risky but it has paid off in the past.

Dminnick6

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 28, 2011
    Muncie
    Pretty much unobtainium from the online retailers right now. A few places like Soviet Stocks let you sign up for back-in-stock notifications, but Russian 74 bolts are gonna run you about three bills there. You might be able to find an American-made one but I'm not sure I'd wholly trust a PSA bolt.

Have you tried a WTB ad over on the Files? That might be your best and quickest bet. I'd also try /comblocmarket on Reddit.

Also, I've had some luck sourcing unique and harder to find items direct from guys in Ukraine, Romania, and Russia. Often you can find a high-volume seller of eastern bloc wares on places like eBay and Etsy, and then direct message them with requests for stuff they're not allowed to sell on those sites. It can be risky but it has paid off in the past.
    I did find American made bolts but they come with serious disclaimers and warnings. They all need modification before you even headspace them . They’re made to .002 to specs

Top Bottom