• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jkwrangler70

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 24, 2016
    Lafayette
    looking to get the slide on my CZ P10 C milled. I'm not wanting to do an RMR cut at this time. I would, however, like to get top and chamfer serrations cut as well as a window cut behind the front sight. Has anyone used Jagerwerks for this or a similar service? Their work looks great from what I've seen on their website and instagram but was just looking for real-world experience. Are there any other reputable shops that I should look into first?

magic man

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   1
    Mar 7, 2010
    NWI
    Very happy with my G19 that I sent to Jagerwerks. Gonna send my G34 to them at some point for some work.

Breacher cut
    RMR cut
    Top window
    Chamfer w/ serrations
    Cerakote Graphite Black

66_EF9796-7007-49_C1-8196-2_E4_E360_EB36_A.jpg

0_EB9551_F-8_CA2-46_F9-9_E48-_C149_FD4381_C4.jpg

Jkwrangler70

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 24, 2016
    Lafayette
    Were they pretty close on their listed 4 week lead time? This is my carry gun so I'll have to either run my backup or borrow my buddy's P10 slide for a month.

Tactically Fat

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 8, 2014
    Indiana
    Also look into Andy Cree's gunsmithing...in Lafayette.

Or Havlin's gunsmithing near Browmsburg...

Or AllenM @ diamond collision in Avon.

Or ZR Tactical in Noblesville.

Those guys do great work - and they're all INGOers!

dubsac

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 31, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I had the same milling done as Magic Man done on my G19 the first of December after the Black Friday deal. I had it back within 12 days after dropping it off at PO

Napalmx9

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 9, 2011
    Bluffton
    High Velocity manufacturing in Fort Wayne has done great looking work on Glocks, not sure if they have done a P10C yet, hoping to get my Glock slide milled soon, they do a chamfer and front serrations as well.

Jkwrangler70

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 24, 2016
    Lafayette
    I have been looking at have some cuts done on my 19 mos, mostly front serrations. Not planning any windows. Jagerwerks is on my short list.

Also looking at these guys. Welcome to Fire 4 Effect Weapon Systems, LLC - We bring science to your training and workmanship to your weapon. I like the series 900 cuts.

I looked at those guys as well. They currently only offer one style of cuts for the P10. It looks pretty cool but is more than double the cost of Jagerworks. I can't see spending $300 for slide work. It's not worth that much to me. Especially when there are more affordable options. I'll most likely be going with Jagerworks. If not them, ZR Tactical is probably my next choice.

Top Bottom