• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • brotherbill3

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2010
    Hamilton Co.
    I didn't want this missed - because I only shared in the safety and self protection thread on here. ...
    While not directly related, it is vital to that event ... how ever it is training so here it is ... this is now ready to share:

IMG_10699696767006_zps6fhq5wla.jpeg

Post from her on Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...11400676336.2015850.1566452468&type=1&theater

Anti-gun group "Moms Demand Action" plans to protest the NRA Convention in Indianapolis next weekend.

I am a keynote speaker at a counter protest rally "Moms WITH GUNS Demand Action" … That rally will take place on Saturday across from the convention.. I am speaking at noon.
    There is a great line up of speakers!

I have been asked to teach an NRA Basic Pistol Class while there.
    That class is on Friday at Applied Ballistics Indoor Range.
    (special thanks to Indiana Moms Against Gun Control for my accommodations and securing this amazing range for the class!)

Class size is limited… pre-registration required and it's filling quickly because the flyers below are now in circulation.
    (By the way there are as many men signin up for the class as women. lots of couples.. )
    Participants will earn their NRA Basic Pistol Certificate at the end of the day!
    Details in the flyer below. - JAN MORGAN

I know there are at least 4 going already. ... room for about 15-16 more total.

PLEASE SHARE THIS - all around. w/ friends, conservative types, gun shops etc.
    this is a fantastic introduction for Jan to Indiana; and a great opportunity.

BTW - THANKS TO APPLIED BALLISTICS - they are CONTRIBUTING the range time ... BIG KUDO's to them to help make this a success on short notice.

Last edited:

brotherbill3

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2010
    Hamilton Co.
    YO YO YO - only a few days left to sign up for this - I know it is short notice - HEY got friends coming in for the NRA - and they want some training time? Here ya go?!?!?!

Let show Jan how we can fill up her class in Indiana.!!! It's her first visit here!

brotherbill3

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2010
    Hamilton Co.
    Any Takers? To my knowledge - There is still room in the class (its 2nd person twice removed) - hey if you call ... you'll get to talk to Jan, I'm pretty sure.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I've never heard of this person (had to google the name). Is the draw that it's a semi-celebrity thing, or does she offer something extra in her classes?

brotherbill3

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2010
    Hamilton Co.
    Partly that she's a nationally recognized speaker and trainer. NRA certified. The price is tough to beat - most places i'm seeing are at $150 - BTW - the $120 includes Gun and Ammo ...

This is/was/is part of the Showcase that IMAGC is a part of (IMAGC being founded by several members here, and growing in recognition) ...

Jan is also know as a jounalist and commentator supporting citizens constiutional rights, and an investigative journalist.

Hope a few of you can make it!! ... share with your friends!!!
    Thanks!

brotherbill3

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2010
    Hamilton Co.
    Would you guy quit drooling and sign up???? Come on!!! Still spots available. Get the word out!

Thanks for stepping in for the recommendations and such.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    as BB says, quit drooling and sign up!!

Someone go and tell me how much I miss!!!

my daughter is having surgery at the same time so I have to miss it. Sure wish I could go though!!

Top Bottom