• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Inhuntr

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 5, 2016
    Clinton
    I want to start carrying in the appendix position. Any reviews on the JM Custom Kydex AIWB holsters? For people that already appendix carry do you experience "roll out?" I'm wondering about ordering one of the "long" holsters.

GTM

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2010
    Bloomington +/- 20 miles
    I want to start carrying in the appendix position. Any reviews on the JM Custom Kydex AIWB holsters? For people that already appendix carry do you experience "roll out?" I'm wondering about ordering one of the "long" holsters.

Absolutely love them. I've got 4. I've tried many others, but his are the best in my opinion. Go with the longer length holster and it'll help eliminate the "roll out". I also have the extra tuck option on all of mine and I think they're very comfortable. My latest purchases are the "George" model which has less bulge at the belt line. I've got holsters for G19/G26 and G43. I'm currently trying out the claw model.

armyvet209

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    LAKE COUNTY
    haven't used one of their appendix holsters but i do have one of their light bearing owb holsters for my wilson/beretta 92g brigtac and love it. it was one of the only holsters i could find for the thing with a light on it and have been really happy with it.

Top Bottom