• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    Kahr has officially announced the CM40. It isn't available to the public just yet, but will be coming out early next year. This makes a nice addition to their compact lineup with a lower price tag than the PM40 and a bigger round than their current CM9. News release

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    There's no way on earth that I'd want to shoot one... Let alone own one.

My CW-40 was bad enough. Even my frame broke!

As far as I'm concerned: Kahr polymer is best served in 9mm and in their "full sized" variety.

-J-

jesse485

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Apr 21, 2008
    La Porte
    I had a PM40 for awhile, recoil was "brisk". I would've kept it, but I got out of. 40. Definitely not a gun for the squeamish.

marshallartist

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Brownsburg
    Just bought my first Kahr a couple of weeks ago, a CM9. So far I really like it. I might pick up a CM40 when they are available but I don't feel an overwhelming need to get one. I might be better served by putting the $$$ into a CW45.

Cherryspringer

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 16, 2011
    Lafayette
    KaHr

I will have to say that kahr makes what i believe to be one of the best feeling handguns out there. Put one in your hand and it just feels right. They seem to however have some bad press floating around and it seems to come from the cw series. I hope they have their problems resolved because I like the feel almost as much as I like their ads.:)

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    I will have to say that kahr makes what i believe to be one of the best feeling handguns out there. Put one in your hand and it just feels right. They seem to however have some bad press floating around and it seems to come from the cw series. I hope they have their problems resolved because I like the feel almost as much as I like their ads.:)

Researching further into Kahr, you'll see that their bad press generally all revolves around their micro 9mm pistols.

They did get that straightened out, though.

Personally, I still don't think that the Kahr polymer is up to the forces generated by the .40 S&W cartridge...full sized frame or micro.

-J-

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 3, 2010
    West of Louisville
    I've recently picked up a CW45, and it has been great. Accurate, reliable, and the ergo's are great. I have nothing against Glocks, but the market is becoming flooded with a lot of great pistols you just need to give a chance.

Aaronhome27

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Nov 18, 2009
    Kendallville
    My PM40 was a gun that is the top off my "wish I never got rid of" list. Got it used at put over 500 rds over nearly everything I could find thru it. Never one problem. With that said though that is the only Kahr I had ever owned. Would love to get my hands on a MK40 though.

Top Bottom