• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dsom2006

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 20, 2009
    Noblesville
    Taded a Glock 27 for a new CM9 a couple three weeks ago and finally got out to the woods to run a few rounds through it. 200 to be exact. 150 Remmington FMJ and 50 Corbon DPX self defense. I simply love this gun. It is as accurate as my Glock 21 and it fits in my pocket in a Desantis Nemises holster. Thats a pretty good combination. All 200 rounds fired flawlessly and from what the previous owner told me these were the first 200 rounds through the firearm.

The 6 round mags made for a lot of reloading, but that is not an issue in a self defense weapon. It was smooth, very little kick and grouped 3 inches @ 30 ft. Slide stayed locked back after last round each time, first round fed each time using the slide release each time. The trigger is smooth, but it seems a little long. It however is not much if any longer than the Bodyguard that I carried before this and it is much smoother.

I'm going to pick up a crimson trace for it and probably a Hogue or Pac grip for a little better feel, but after that I am going to carry this gun for the foreseeable future.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    They are nice pistols, aren't they!!! I have been carrying my PM9 in a Nemisis holster as well, and can't say enough good about the Kahr. It is very rare that you will see me without it!!!

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    I really like my cw40. Fun to shoot,and accurate as well. Also easy to carry. Kahr makes a nice pistol.:twocents:

mbaza3

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Nov 21, 2009
    Arizona
    Glad to a good report on a Kahr pistol. There are a lot of negative posts about them but I have been very pleased my mine.

Bob45

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 25, 2009
    Metamora
    Great guns, you see some negative comments about them, they put out a turd every once in a while, but so does everybody else, and Kahr ALWAYS fixes it. I have an early PM9 with a lot of rounds thru it. I carry it everyday and have had no problems. Its the only pocket gun that I can actually hit anything with past 10 feet

Deet

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Aug 21, 2009
    NWI
    I really like my CW9

guns016.jpg

Top Bottom