• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GIJEW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    With the arrest of a kook klux klan member for murdering 3 people at a Jewish community center, I'm holding my breath, waiting to hear what calls for "gun control" are going to come from the admin. and it's lap-dog media--just not like them to "waste a crisis". Was his shotgun semi-auto, they would harp on that, in addition to calling for generally being disarmed in self-defenselessness.
    As for those who were--once again--murdered for being Jews, יהיו זכרונם לברכה may their memory be blessed.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    GI, horrific thing and right before Passover to boot.

However, the media will make this one go away quickly. The perp has an extremely embarrassing background and the media will bury who he is.

Chag Sameach!

GIJEW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009

However, the media will make this one go away quickly. The perp has an extremely embarrassing background and the media will bury who he is.

Chag Sameach!
    Thanks for the holiday greeting! I'm curious about this embarrassing background. I understand that he tried to run for office for both the dem's and GOP. Sounds like I only heard what Biden's "legitimate media" wanted me to hear. On that point, the "legit media" had no problem ignoring that LA rogue cop's left-wing&gun control position. I can see them trying to just focus on whatever fits the narrative.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011

Chag Sameach!

I disagree, it fits nicely into the crazy racist white male with guns. There are some that would try to paint ALL white males as being similar.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    Sad day, sorry for all the pain caused to the innocent. Not far from my brother in law.

Why don't these type of people ever go into inner city areas and mess with criminal gangs that really are causing the decline of America? At least they will leave the innocent at peace.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Sad day, sorry for all the pain caused to the innocent. Not far from my brother in law.

Why don't these type of people ever go into inner city areas and mess with criminal gangs that really are causing the decline of America? At least they will leave the innocent at peace.

Criminals will fight back with a vengeance. These cowards can not handle that.

billt

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 25, 2010
    Glendale, Arizona
    The body count was no where near high enough to matter by today's warped main stream media standards. Besides, he killed Jews, who the MSM doesn't greet favorably anyway, because Obama doesn't like them. If he killed blacks or children they would be hanging all over it like a cheap suit.

Top Bottom