• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 45CALifornia

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 30, 2012
    Mishawaka
    call me an optimist, but i'm sensing great weather this spring with the mild winter, and i'll be itching to take my kayak ou as soon as we hit that 60 degree mark. any kayakers out there interested in taking some trips out? pretty familiar with mishawaka/south bend stretch of st joe river, but looking at bago creek, chain o lakes, or potato creek as next adventures. pic related.
    58220_527127051625_62401309_31042773_5649644_n.jpg

Rollerman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 1, 2012
    Goshen
    Nice kayak, used to have a Wilderness Systems SOT.
    I ebayed it when things got tight...
    Been wanting to stop in on Terry in Bristol & pick up another.

Archbishop

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    INDY
    Oh boy I feel an Ingo outing coming on. I'm down here in Indy to, but I could be persuaded to come up north......
    In a few weeks I'm taking a trip up to Michigan to, among other things, pick up a Craigslist Kayak. I'm quite excited to try it out.
    As it gets warmer we'll have to do an Ingo float.

Archbishop

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    INDY
    Sugar creek or big blue river over by Rushville. (Not to be confused with Blue river way down south.)
    Ya' I'd be in for Sugar creek. We could stop off at Shades or Turkey run for lunch. Even camping if we really wanted to go all out.
    Someone started one of these last year and then it just died. Never heard of it going off. Anyhoo, ya, I'm in for where ever, whatever.

Harry2110

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 11, 2011
    Indianapolis
    Oh boy I feel an Ingo outing coming on. I'm down here in Indy to, but I could be persuaded to come up north......
    In a few weeks I'm taking a trip up to Michigan to, among other things, pick up a Craigslist Kayak. I'm quite excited to try it out.
    As it gets warmer we'll have to do an Ingo float.
    hopefully its not too late as I leave for southern indiana the first week of may/end of april. If this weather keeps up Ill be in the water in less than 14 days as I have to get a pfd from my parents house( I use a paddling one in a bassboat). Ill be launching from the new york street bridge and heading north via fall creek to canal if its possible as my main route till I can get a trailer to tow the thing(inflatable on bicycle).

sbhockey

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 21, 2011
    South Bend, IN
    I'm in South Bend. Have not been out on the St. Joe yet, but I've been out to Potato Creek a few times so far this year. Wouldn't mind getting on the river a bit this year.

Top Bottom