• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • turkeydeer

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 2, 2010
    Indianapolis
    I carry a Kimber Pro-Tactical that still has the original sights. I want to put night sights on it. Any suggestions? Trying to decide between Meprolight, or Trijicon. Any help would be appreciated.

1911Shooter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2011
    Pendleton, IN
    I wouldnt over look Kimbers night sights. I am not sure if you can buy them seperate from the gun, but I would check. They are really bright and you would be keeping the stock look of the gun.

sonrider657

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 13, 2010
    Kimber night sights are Meprolights, made in Israel. Trijicon makes a better night sight IMO.

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    The Kimber rear sight dovetail is non-standard, so you might be limited in what's available. Obviously the Kimber (Meprolight) night sights will work. They would be my first choice; I prefer Mepros over just about anything else out there in terms of brightness and sight picture. Kimber also has fantastic customer service, which is icing on the cake.

Lock n Load

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    146   0   0
    May 1, 2008
    FFort
    As much as I like Trijicon (I have 2 ACOGs) the trijis on a 92G dimmed far quicker than some Mepros on a couple of Glocks. All the pistols were bought the same year..... :dunno:

My Kimber TLE has their Mepros and they look great, low profile, bright and have the white circles for daytime use.

prostate

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 13, 2010
    Greencastle, IN
    I have those meprolights on my kimber ultra II and I am very happy with them. They stand out like little "beacons" in the dead of night when held infront in you

Top Bottom