• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tsbolton

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 4, 2009
    DANVILLE
    Just received 2 Kimber Solo's I bought off Gunbrokers for my brothers. Looks as if the finish on top slide at end of gun isn't completely covered same on both guns. Just wondering. if anyone has same issue or has heard of quality issues with Solo's ?

IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    thats what you get when using something like gunbroker. i would imagine you would be happier if you could have inspected the finish at a local gunstore before purchasing.

Twentyfootdaredevil

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 4, 2011
    Chandler, In
    Just received 2 Kimber Solo's I bought off Gunbrokers for my brothers. Looks as if the finish on top slide at end of gun isn't completely covered same on both guns. Just wondering. if anyone has same issue or has heard of quality issues with Solo's ?

I am pretty sure Kimber had a recall on the first run of Solos because of fit and finish.

I have been told by several gun dealers to stay away from them until the issues were sorted out.

blackbird1988

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Richmond, KY
    Well you obviously can't look at and hold a gunbroker gun before you buy it like you can a at gun shop.....and I love my Kimber 1911, but the Solo is the new kid and sometimes there are a few bugs....but I am sure they will get it right...I am also very interested in the Solo. On the other hand I bought a Ruger SR9 LNIB from a guy on gun broker with extras and got a great deal on a perfect gun.

Top Bottom