Korwin Calls for 'National Carry' "Police are second responders.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Duncan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 27, 2010
    South of Indy
    Author calls for national firearms carry

Page Nine

man.gif

Duncan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 27, 2010
    South of Indy
    The other side to this is laws protecting the average citizen from prosecution and litigation if they were acting in the interest of another person . Of course I dream .

Duncan

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    I don't trust the Feds to be involved in "carry rights" in any way, shape, or form. What the Feds giveth, the Feds can taketh away.

The smart way to fight this battle is to win victories in state congresses across the country. The Federal Government is too corrupt and powerful to ever be trusted with this.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Our national carry rights have already been stripped from us. Nowhere in the second amendment does it say we need approval to carry a weapon. Unfortunately it is a federal thing as the feds have stripped us of our rights through federal law and by allowing states to infringe upon the second amendment as well.

JoshuaW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 18, 2010
    South Bend, IN
    Our national carry rights have already been stripped from us. Nowhere in the second amendment does it say we need approval to carry a weapon. Unfortunately it is a federal thing as the feds have stripped us of our rights through federal law and by allowing states to infringe upon the second amendment as well.

The feds have not stripped us of our right to carry in federal law, the states have. If you are suggesting that the feds are responsible by allowing the states to, then I respectably disagree. State rights are sacred, and the feds have no business forcing the states to do anything, even if it is something I agree with.

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    The feds have not stripped us of our right to carry in federal law, the states have. If you are suggesting that the feds are responsible by allowing the states to, then I respectably disagree. State rights are sacred, and the feds have no business forcing the states to do anything, even if it is something I agree with.
    The 14th Amendment disagrees with you. And me, where some things are concerned.

Top Bottom