• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • heartless

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 6, 2008
    ok this is my 1st ak47 a yugo m70b1 recently redid the stock "didnt care for the blonde" now i just got in my 1st add on. i got a krebs peep sight from onesourcetactical.com 65$ after shipping 10$ less than krebs site.

sight looks and feels strong just what u would expect of a part ment for an ak47
    removeing the old sight was a beast! I tried evrything for bout 45mins finally figured it out. if your ever installing one of these things take a pair of pliers and using the pliers hand grip press down and slide the old sight out "a lil gun oil helps" not hard once its figured out.
    installing the krebs peep was alot easyier just line it up press the spring down witha bullet tip and push really hard dont worry you cant really hurt an ak.
    sighting with the krebs peep is great!~ ready to use - clear targets and fast targeting, you can just pick up the rifle and aim ina tactical situation this would save lives!. and the clarity will surely help one tell friend from foe. and put shots where they count. IMO.
    Unlike the micro click that i was looking at, this is one piece that uses the slide from the old sight! it takes no adjusting and no time at the range to figure out the ranges of dots... this uses the basic ladder system familliar to many weapons...

p.s. looks swwet on my m70

Ri22o

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2008
    Speedway
    Not trying to be an ass, but I don't think there is a need to cross-post all of your posts all over the board.

heartless

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 6, 2008
    great there goes my freedom of speach you wanna take my gun away too? dosent make you much better than the ones who wanna ban guns or silence the masses of gun owners

Lars

Rifleman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    Cedar Creek, TX
    Big difference between Freedom of speech, and politeness on a message board you're a visitor to. You have been asked by both the site administrator (aka owner of this private property), and the staff to not cross post the same stuff all over the board. It's a simple request.

heartless

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 6, 2008
    people read and post in difrent areas. my question had to do with both long guns and hand guns

im a new member im sorry if i offended anyone and didnt realize gun owners in this state where so easily offended. this kinda of reaction is what keeps alot of people from postiong or replying to internet forums... i didnt hurt no-one or go out of my way to offend any one i just repeated a question on a completely difrent forum! common man! get a life!

now that you have most likely ruined my chances of any decent replys with internet bickering. how do i delete this thing?
    not that i have a problem with makin the internet commies on here mad just really wasnt my intentions at all!

gee i think im making friends mom always said it would happen some day...:lmfao:

Ri22o

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2008
    Speedway
    people read and post in difrent areas. my question had to do with both long guns and hand guns

im a new member im sorry if i offended anyone and didnt realize gun owners in this state where so easily offended. this kinda of reaction is what keeps alot of people from postiong or replying to internet forums... i didnt hurt no-one or go out of my way to offend any one i just repeated a question on a completely difrent forum! common man! get a life!

now that you have most likely ruined my chances of any decent replys with internet bickering. how do i delete this thing?
    not that i have a problem with makin the internet commies on here mad just really wasnt my intentions at all!

gee i think im making friends mom always said it would happen some day...:lmfao:
    No one was offended, other than you. I even qualified my post by saying that I wasn't trying to be an ass. I was simply trying to inform you of forum etiquette.

For future reference, when you click the 'New Posts' link on the Main Page, it shows post from all of the forums. Therefore, there is no need to post a topic or question in more than 1 forum.

Top Bottom