• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jbrich

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 6, 2009
    Gas City, IN
    There is a Kel-Tec KSG for sale at Mcdonalds Guns just outside of Gas City. From what i hear they have been hard as hell to find. From what i have heard he is asking 1k for it, a bit high but that is the business. Fair warning though, he doesnt haggle much.:biggun:

jbrich

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 6, 2009
    Gas City, IN
    IMO either. But i figure if someone just wanted to get their hands on it to get a feel for how it handles it wouldnt be bad. I have a sub-2000 in 9mm glock and its not too bad. I have always thought Kel-tec has brought unique things to market. A friend of mine has a RFB and damn that thing kicks but a hoot to shoot. Me and him are both left hand rifle shooters and it is a new experience shooting a bullpup style weapon.

shibumiseeker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    near Bedford on a whole lot of land.
    I would like one, but I sure as hell am not going to pay scalper prices to get one, and while a shop can charge whatever they want for them, I also remember who the scalpers are and don't do as much other business with them. That's that free market folks keep going on about here as if they actually understood it.

Top Bottom