• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • maxmayhem

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Nov 16, 2010
    Ocala, FL (for now)
    this is wrong for so many reasons..he said private sector...so its just a anti constitution business that has that for stupidity and/or legal reasons...i carried against my last company's policy everyday because they were always treating people badly and i could see someone bursting in there for vengeance...or for any other reason...i would rather lose a job than my life...it is not illegal to carry because someone posts a sign...it is legal for them to fire you if you get caught--so dont get caught...i did it for four years--every day.
    So, if she gets caught she's going to get fired. So how is that going to look on the next job app?

I'd change jobs. Or comply. She'll be risking becoming unemployable on the next good job. Depending on her job she might even risk being arrested. :dunno:

Super Trucker

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 22, 2015
    In front of you
    Smart carry, belly band, if she has a large chest one of the bra holsters, ankle holster, pocket carry if her pockets are deep enough (can always have deeper pockets added).

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    This lady has some good reviews

[video=youtube;ogGBPVk5GQk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ogGBPVk5GQk[/video]

I'm glad I'm a guy. This girl has her ways to carry pretty well covered. Being a girl has it's own carry difficulties.
    Then again, I'm no fashion follower and IF I see a well built woman I'm usually not too interested in her carry methods.

maverick18

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 1, 2013
    Clinton County
    This lady has some good reviews

[video=youtube;ogGBPVk5GQk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ogGBPVk5GQk[/video]

Thanks for posting this video. My wife has been thinking carrying and has always brought up the fact that she doesn't want to have to change her wardrobe much. She dresses quite fashionably (at least more so than my BDUs and sweatshirt lol) and has a very similar build and body type to the lady in the video. I have forwarded the link to my wife and hope she gets some good info out of it.

I also forwarded on to my cousin, who is eagerly anticipating the day she moves out of her parents home so she can purchase her first firearm, and a female friend of mine that off-body carries. Thanks again for posting such an informative video.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Thanks for posting this video. My wife has been thinking carrying and has always brought up the fact that she doesn't want to have to change her wardrobe much. She dresses quite fashionably (at least more so than my BDUs and sweatshirt lol) and has a very similar build and body type to the lady in the video. I have forwarded the link to my wife and hope she gets some good info out of it.

I also forwarded on to my cousin, who is eagerly anticipating the day she moves out of her parents home so she can purchase her first firearm, and a female friend of mine that off-body carries. Thanks again for posting such an informative video.

That woman in the video has some more videos. This one had a wide range.
    I don't feel qualified when women have questions on fit and what to wear.
    But I'll gladly point out some others that might know more than me.

AA&E

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 4, 2014
    Southern Indiana
    So, if she gets caught she's going to get fired. So how is that going to look on the next job app?

I'd change jobs. Or comply. She'll be risking becoming unemployable on the next good job. Depending on her job she might even risk being arrested. :dunno:

I agree. I work on a US Military installation. Everyday, I leave my home unarmed/protected to perform my job. Not because I want to, but because it is the smart thing to do. While she doesn't face the same penalties I would, losing your job in such a manner would be cast in a very bad light in future interviews with the majority of potential employers. Even pro-gun employers have to consider the negative impact an armed employee could bring to his business in the form of liability, negative reaction from clients/customers, etc.

Top Bottom