• ...and so much more!
  • DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    1665733697253.png
    I just seen a preview of this movie and the size of the reflex sight stood out to me.
    I'm wondering if a RDS that size would be beneficial? Would it speed up target acquisition? How heavy would it be?

dudley0

Nobody Important
    Rating - 100%
    99   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Grant County
    Have not watched the movie but with the condition that he now has I would guess they wrote the lines on the inside of the RDS so he could read them out loud.

For me I don't want anything that big and unwieldy on top of my rifle.

Now I have to watch the movie to see if his acting is as bad as the last one I watched. Sad. Hope he somehow got better.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    What's the movie?

My guess is that it's just a visual prop designed to make the gun look different, or futuristic or whatever.

Most weapons in movies are based on how they look on screen, not whether they'll actually be beneficial to the user in real life. Big funky looking gun = future world different from today.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Have not watched the movie but with the condition that he now has I would guess they wrote the lines on the inside of the RDS so he could read them out loud.

For me I don't want anything that big and unwieldy on top of my rifle.

Now I have to watch the movie to see if his acting is as bad as the last one I watched. Sad. Hope he somehow got better.

Last one I saw involved aliens, he was the star in the movie and in it for about 5 minutes or less. Extremely low budget made for direct to dvd type.

steven seagal is cranking out similar disasters.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    What's the movie?

My guess is that it's just a visual prop designed to make the gun look different, or futuristic or whatever.

Most weapons in movies are based on how they look on screen, not whether they'll actually be beneficial to the user in real life. Big funky looking gun = future world different from today.

It's on prime.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    Wasn't there a RDS for the Ma Deuce???

EDIT:
    Yep.

Screenshot_20221014-141430.png

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    IMO, that's all Steven Seagull has ever made.
    You just earned yourself an extreme closeup.

tenor.gif

dudley0

Nobody Important
    Rating - 100%
    99   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Grant County
    Not gonna look it up again but Bruce Willis has a pretty bad medical condition. Last movie I watched of his he was obviously cut into the scenes from a different place or time. His words were all jumbled. All the action parts (which were very few) were not of him at all.

Actually it was like the last few Seagal movies I watched.

Sad all around. At least Bruce has a real reason for it.

IUKalash429

Bullet Hose
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Apr 6, 2019
    Rum Ham
    Not gonna look it up again but Bruce Willis has a pretty bad medical condition. Last movie I watched of his he was obviously cut into the scenes from a different place or time. His words were all jumbled. All the action parts (which were very few) were not of him at all.

He was diagnosed with a condition known as aphasia. It sucks something terrible.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

jsx1043

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    So yeah, my wife and I have a running gag of watching bad Bruce Willis movies, Breach being one of them. Cosmic Sin was supposed to go hand-in-hand with Breach (one being a sequel, supposedly, I forget which) and yeah, they’re pretty bad. A lot of his direct-to-streaming stuff that hit in the last few years is before the announcement of his medical condition so I’m sure he’s trying to crank out as much money as he can to pay out that alimony to Demi Moore before he loses the ability to do so.

I feel bad for Bruce, he’s a quintessential action hero and everyguy for the last two generations and now has to make B movies to pay the bills.

And as to the red dot, I’m on vacay and kind of drunk and kind of remember that maybe it was an NCstar cheapy. I can’t blame the movie folks.

Top Bottom