• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • J4Me

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 28, 2009
    I could swear I saw LCP's for $250 at the Ft. Wayne gun show in Jan. Maybe I was dreaming? Called a local shop today and they quoted me $373! I'd like to get one but, wow, $373? Anybody know who has reasonable prices? Is this the pre-election panic already?

Grelber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 7, 2012
    Southern Indiana
    They seem to be showing up used fairly regularly, I think they sold a zillion and now the shine has worn off for some. I wouldn't pay over 300 for new and I'd look for used. It is not a gun that is fun to shoot so most of us make sure they are reliable and then put them in our pocket holster, I think you might have to look really hard and long to find one that was worn out.

Work

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 15, 2011
    Lafayette
    I paid $280 for mine at the last 1500. I love to shoot mine, but wouldnt pay over 300 for it. i second that the price you heard is about the exact price of an LC9

canav844

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 22, 2011
    I had seen them for $275-280 about 2 months ago, went looking last weekend up to about $310; I figured it was due to the Ruger announcement of a hold on new orders until they got caught up. I'm looking at getting one this summer so I hope then drop back down in the next month or two once more start making it to market.

ejm874

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 3, 2009
    NWI/Indy
    I picked one up in January for 270+tax. Saw it advertised on Gander Mountain's website at that price and went to the Merrillville store where they had it marked $50 or 60 higher. I told the guy behind the counter about the price I saw online and he gave it to me for that price. :yesway:

netsecurity

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 14, 2011
    Hancock County
    Well, I hope since mine is chrome (LCP-CH) it is worth a tad more. I paid $300 for it. I think it is worth closer to $300 than the blued versions at least. They don't make the chrome model as of 12/2010. The Talo is different, I'm talking about the factory chrome model, without gold Talo markings on the slide. I suppose the Talo might be worth a bit more even, it was chromed by the Talo company in a special run. As for new ones, I think they are only blued or stainless, so the price should be the same for all.

Top Bottom