• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    How is their customer service? The connecting rod on the small primer tray for my ergo primer snapped in two on me tonight. I contacted Lee about it, but I have never dealt with their customer service.

Fishersjohn48

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Feb 19, 2009
    Fishers
    My experience is great. Had a problem with a sticky primer arm and a poor casting on a powder Measure Called Lee and no questions asked they sent replacements. Received the parts I believe 2 days later.

billybob44

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    385   0   0
    Sep 22, 2010
    In the Man Cave
    You will NOT believe this-Coming from ME...

Some of the few Lee tools that I have are several 6-pack bullet molds. A couple of weeks ago, after a casting secession, I was getting ready to put up all tools+I noticed the pivot bolt was loose on the sprue plate--tightened it up--and--it broke off flush with the mold block.

I boxed up the mold+sent back with a short letter--6 days later, I had a brand new 6-pack mold in my mail box.

I do NOT use many of their tools, but AAA+++ to their service..Bill.

derrickgoins

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Oct 23, 2009
    Westfield
    I've used them once as well and they were very good. I called to confirm a couple of replacement part#'s and they just sent the parts without asking any questions other than "where can we ship that to you"?

EvilElmo

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 11, 2009
    Dearborn Co.
    The only problem I've ever had with Lee service is getting a human on the phone. Sometimes they get pretty busy and it takes a few tries to reach someone. But once I have the service has always been great.

Broom_jm

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2009
    I have found virtually all of the companies associated with reloading to have customer service that is far above average. In fact, every single one that I've dealt with has done a great job, from my perspective.

ckcollins2003

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 29, 2011
    Muncie
    I have found virtually all of the companies associated with reloading to have customer service that is far above average. In fact, every single one that I've dealt with has done a great job, from my perspective.

I had a little run-in with Hornady's cs a couple of years ago. I vouched that I will never even attempt to buy their equipment again. Heck, if I could find a bullet as good as the A-Max for the same price, I wouldn't even buy their bullets because of it.

It would have been fine if they would have just offered a refund instead of a Hornady ball cap. As far as Lee goes, they are top notch for cs in my book.

AuburnGuy

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 3, 2012
    Auburn, Indiana
    Lee is top notch. They will send you the part without hesitation. No questions asked. Very helpful and super nice. One reason why I am happy I went with Lee Precision!! A+++

pinshooter45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 1, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Lee Treated me very well when I had to send back my Pro 1000. Bought it as a display from Pop Guns when they were still at 10 & Mitthoffer. Used it for a couple of years and kept having nickel and dime problems with it and decided to send it back for and overhaul for the advertised cost of half what it cost new. Got it back in less than a week fully repaired at no charge! Lee presses are not as good as a Dillon but dollar for dollar value I don't think there is a better entry level system out there.

Top Bottom